The 11th National Physics Seminar (SNF 2022) is an annual meeting hosted by the Physics Department, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Universitas Negeri Jakarta (UNJ), supported by the Physical Society of Indonesia (PSI) Jakarta and Banten Chapter. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the SNF 2022 will be conducted online (Virtual Conference) on June 25th, 2022, in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series ( IOP Publishing: JPCS)
Online ISSN: 1742-6596
Print ISSN: 1742-6588
Index: Submitted for indexing by EI Compendex, Scopus, etc.
Memorandum of Agreement with IOP Publishing JPCS
Template Author guidelines & template:
- Each author is only allowed to submit a maximum of 2 papers (as author &/ co-author)
- Papers that are not submitted according to the given schedule will not be refunded for registration and publication fees
- Paper based on the reviewer's results is declared rejected or less feasible, then the hor is charged a review fee and the fee is returned to the author a maximum of 80%.
- Paper that is declared rejected by the JPCS IOP Publisher will not return the registration and publication fees (100% is not returned to the author because the JPCS IOP publisher still must pay the fee).
The theme of the Seminar is "Innovations and Challenges in Physics for Stronger Recovery". This Seminar aims to bring together academics, scientists, students, postgraduate students, and practitioners to share and discuss theoretical and practical knowledge of problems, new physics trends, and applications. We invite scientists, scholars, engineers, and students from universities around the world and industry to present ongoing research activities, and to support foster research relations between the University and industry. This seminar provides an opportunity for delegates to discuss and share experience of new applications directly, to build business or research relationships and to find global partners for future collaboration.
Author guidelines Video :
The aim of the conference is as follows:
- Extends the mutual understanding among the participants in the wider field of innovation physics and physics education.
- Inspire the participants by the culture and history of the Jakarta city and Indonesia.
- Encourage the participants to launch national and international research collaboration projects.
- Contribute to solution of the physics and physics education problems.
OUR KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
The scope of the Seminar includes but not limited to these topics:
- Material Physics
- Instrumentation and Computational Physics
- Medical Physics & Biophysics
- Earth Physics and Space Science
- Theory, Nuclear, and Particle Physics
- Energy and Environmental Physics
- Physics Education
Deadline of Early Bird Registration Payment
Deadline of Abstract Submission
Announcement of Abstract Acceptance
Deadline of Normal Registration Payment
Deadline of Full Article Submission
Virtual conference with meeting platform with zoom
Registration and Publication Fee
|Registration and Publication||Teacher/ Lecturer/ Researcher/
|Early Bird||Normal||Early Bird||Normal|
|JPCS (Scopus indexed conference proceedings)||IDR 2.300.000||IDR 2.500.000||USD 200||IDR 2.100.000||IDR 2.300.000||USD 180|
|Spektra: Jurnal Fisika dan Aplikasinya (SINTA 3)||IDR 1.450.000||IDR 1.450.000||USD 100||IDR 1.250.000||IDR 1.250.000||USD 90|
|Prosiding SNF 2022 (indexed Google Scholar)||IDR 600.000||IDR 600.000||USD 45||IDR 400.000||IDR 400.000||USD 30|
|Participant||IDR 200.000||IDR 200.000||USD 15||IDR 200.000||IDR 200.000||USD 15|